Sunday, December 11, 2011

How do I download videos from the net?

I have seen videos on the net (not dirty you rotten lot) that I want to download onto my desktop.



I cannot figure out how. I have tried right clicking on the video, but which option do I choose?



Many thanks!How do I download videos from the net?
some sites down let you download there video's.



places that you can download from are:



www.veoh.com

www.limewire.com



one way to see if you can download the video is when it comes up to be selected (like when you click on the link and it loads up) right click on it and go to 'save target as' apart from that if the option dosnt come up when you normally click on it then they dont want you to download it.How do I download videos from the net?
use ares
download it and when the download screen comes up save it somewere in you computer
No one cares about the content your trying to download unless it nvolves children, en we will be on you like a ton of bricks. But each site would have its own methods of downloading. Some right click and save, some double click, some highlight and then click the button. Depnds on the site. Reember just because you CAN download something, does NOT mean you canLEGALLY download it, distribute it, etc. Also most p2p programs are actually virus distribution services, BAITING victims.
right click
There r many sites u can download videos from.somw sites are like Altavista.com and google videos(but there should be google player,u have to download it).also u can download software called lime wire...u can download from that.
use media pirate video downloader extension in firefox

No comments:

Post a Comment