Sunday, December 11, 2011

How do you net you hair for horse riding?

I want to know how I can put my hair into a hair net for horse riding. I wear a helmet, and my hair is chest lenth, not that thickHow do you net you hair for horse riding?
I put my hair in a hair net every time I ride, so Ive mastered that art, haha. Anyway, My hair is about shoulder length with layers so its sort of hard to get it all up.



What youll need-

a hairnet your hair color

a clip or two

and a hair band

oh and of course the helmet!



What I do and reccomend doings is clipping back the front of your hair- especially if you have bangs or layers that frame your face. Then put your hair net over the top of your head. Next pull the rest of your hair back as if you were going to put it in a pony tail, but put it in the hair net. Then secure the hair with the hair tie. now have your helmet ready, as this will need to be a quick thing. Flip your head so your back is bent and youre looking at the ground. Flip the pony tail over your head and Put on your helmet, starting at the back and then sliding it on your head. Look in the mirrior to make sure all your hair is up.



I find that that is the easiest way to do it. If you want to, before you put your helmet on, flip your pony tail up over your head and then put on another hair net. Thats completely optionial, its just for extra holdage, so...



Hopefully i helped!How do you net you hair for horse riding?
Yes, you can. It is part of correct dress in the UK.

You can either just tuck your hair up into the net and have it like that or, once in the net tie a ribbon around your hair and net.
my hair is really long, so i have a friend's mom pin it up in a rose pattern, i don't know how she does it, but in a western style it is really pretty
Just put it in a bun and put the hair net over it.

No comments:

Post a Comment