Sunday, December 11, 2011

I live in Karachi, Pakistan, and I want to export garments abroad. How to find clients on net?

I live in Karachi, Pakistan, and I want to export garments abroad. How to find clients on net?I live in Karachi, Pakistan, and I want to export garments abroad. How to find clients on net?
hmmmm...are u talking about shalawar kameez an sari's etc?

Well...it depends...are you a big fashion house in Karcarchi?



Do you have a shop that would decrease your costs of production and thus pass on the savings to consumers in the form of lower prices....



If you do have a shop etc....post another quetsiona and I'll answer your question and offer you the best tips that you'll get.I live in Karachi, Pakistan, and I want to export garments abroad. How to find clients on net?
im also interested in it can u both contact me too im also in karachi

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment