Sunday, December 11, 2011

How do I keep anyone from seeing what places I have visited on the net?

When I go to search files and folders, it shows all the places I have visited on the net. How can I keep that private or delete it?How do I keep anyone from seeing what places I have visited on the net?
Use this http://www.torrify.com/ and run it off of a pendriveHow do I keep anyone from seeing what places I have visited on the net?
clear your internet history : if you are on internet explorer

Tools - internet options - History - clear history

If you are on firefox , Ctrl -Shift -Del :)
clear your history.
Go to tools on your IE browser and click option. Go to the history page and put it to 0 and click save. Everytime you close your IE browser, it will dump the history of what you have been to.
i asked such question before too and i got this answer. Click on the history near refresh or home on the upper left of your tool bar and deleete it. try. Only am not sure if this is the only thing we can do to delete where we visit in net or web page
also you might want to get a program to clear your MRU (most recently used) list as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment