Thursday, October 21, 2010

How can I find an acting agent in the Dc Metro area?

Are there any Acting Agents in the Dc Metro area? I am involved in various projects and i need someone that works as hard to find me acting gigs as I do. I would rather focus on the projects more and less on the search of them. I looked on the net and I must not be looking up the right thing cause i can't find anything. I live in Northern Va.How can I find an acting agent in the Dc Metro area?
Call the AFTRA/SAG office in Bethesda and ask them for access to their list of SAG franchised agents.

If Betsy Royall (B'more) is still in existence, she was good %26amp; honest.How can I find an acting agent in the Dc Metro area?
Put yourself out there. You may not like on camera work, but do it anyways because if you can get yourself on a virtual showcase, the agents will come to you. Don't look for the agents, make them come to you by puting yourself out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment