Thursday, October 28, 2010

How long would it take for a basketball net to be delivered to Ireland from the uk?

I ordered a basketball net on eBay yesterday. Could u give me a possible number of days that it might take for it to be delivered. I live in Dublin in Ireland and I ordered it from west Sussex in the united kingdom. I really would appreciate an answer.How long would it take for a basketball net to be delivered to Ireland from the uk?
Depends on how quickly the seller says they will post the item? Have you actually paid for the item yet? Most Ebay sellers state how many days it takes them to post an item.



It take roughly 3-7 working days for a parcel from the UK to be delivered to Ireland. Longer if its a bank holiday here or there.



Simply message the seller using ';My Ebay'; and ask them when they will be posting the item to you, they should respond and let you know whether its been dispatched yet or if not when its likely to be dispatched.
  • bitting their nails
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment