Thursday, October 28, 2010

What will be the net salary for 2,861 euro gross after tax deduction in netherlands. I also need living cost?

I got an offer from Leiden University. My employee said my gross salary will be 2, 861 euro. How much will be my net salary. I want to know is that enough to support my family (me, my wife and kid). Is it possible for me to apply for 30% rule as I will stay only one year over there.What will be the net salary for 2,861 euro gross after tax deduction in netherlands. I also need living cost?
you can support your wife and kid but living in the ';randstad' ( the big cities in the west of holland) is expensive.What will be the net salary for 2,861 euro gross after tax deduction in netherlands. I also need living cost?
Do not click the above link, it could not be scanned for safety.



2861,00 is 1997,92 according to http://www.loonwijzer.nl/home/brutonetto

This is a foundation you can also contact for further questions.

It is enough. Twice as much as minimum wages for unmarried persons.

Living is not very expensive in Nederland unless you want to spend.

For example, you can buy things second handed and look for advertised products.

Minimum wages is: 鈧?1407.6 + holiday money extra 鈧?112.61 = 鈧?1520.21 (bruto)

I do not understand it much and tax makes it even more difficult. I suggest you keep

all the bills from departure on and study what tax you may ask back.
you can find it in tools on this website http://webbiz2.notlong.com/5AA0foZ

No comments:

Post a Comment