Thursday, October 21, 2010

How to keep a long distance relationship alive!?

I've met this girl through the net... and we're talking via msn... (we're both 16 btw)...

I like her and she likes me... but i see this relationship dying slowly... I want to prevent that from happening... (since we are gonna meat in summer)...



To do that I thought of starting to do interesting things with her... Like playing multiplayer games or watching movies simultaneously ... But is this going to be enough... It's actually pretty hard to keep it alive but I am willing to try my best and do whatever it takes......so... any suggestions?How to keep a long distance relationship alive!?
online relationships never work out sweetie鈾?br>
im sorry to be the one to tell you this but its like.. unless you know the person before hand its hard to come up with reasons to stay with them and be faithful.. stay good friends :-) wayy better solutionHow to keep a long distance relationship alive!?
Find someone who isn't online. Meeting online isn't safe, especially for women, so that could be why she's being hesitant.
um sorry to say this but it probably wont work out. you really cant trust her nd she cant trust you. its just not gonna work.
Well i have my doubts about online relationship. But since the two of you will meet in the summer, i will say give it a go
I am currently in a long distance relationship between Japan and America.

I wont be able to meet her until September 2010.

all I can do is just to amuse her on MSN ( of course web cam too)



but maybe you should share any commons with her.

like hobbies or something like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment