Thursday, October 28, 2010

How to cook a boneless turkey breast with a net on crock pot?

I didn't know it had a net I was planning on brine-ing it. Can I still brine it?

My mom told me to just put the seasonings on and put it back on the net and freeze it again and then thaw it back on Wednesday. Should I? Is it safe?



I was planning on cooking it in the crook pot but when I took the net off all the pieces came a part. Can I just cook it with the net on the crook pot or it has to be on the oven?How to cook a boneless turkey breast with a net on crock pot?
The idea of the net was to keep the pieces together while cooking it in the oven.

That way, they stay shaped for slicing %26amp; serving; probably not important to you.

Just put everything in the crock-pot; including vegetables %26amp; chicken bouillon.

Your mother's advice is not only poor, but dangerous (sorry); never thaw %26amp; re-freeze.



Brining makes cooked meat moister by hydrating the cells of its muscle tissue before cooking.

Brining makes it possible to fully cook the dark meat without drying the breast meat.

You don't have any dark meat to worry about; since this is just a turkey breast.How to cook a boneless turkey breast with a net on crock pot?
Don't freeze it a second time, it will become stringy among other things... and I'd not have the net on it when it is cooking.



http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=h鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment