Thursday, October 21, 2010

How do I add a chapter to my story on fanfiction.net?

I want to add a chapter to my story, but I can't find the button that says ';Add Chapter';. I went to My stories where it tells you to go to add a new chapter to one of your existing stories. I need help. Details please!!!!How do I add a chapter to my story on fanfiction.net?
First you upload the chapter, then go to the story you want to add it to, and click Edit. Then you'll see a module with the heading ';Editing Story: -your story title-';. Under that, click Content/Chapters and you should be able to figure it out from there.How do I add a chapter to my story on fanfiction.net?
What the person said above me, it's really easy once you get use to it. I had problems uploading my story up for the first time before, but you get the hang of it later on. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment