Thursday, October 21, 2010

How to keep birds properly?

I recently visited a farm on my holiday up to the Scottish Highlands, and as nice as the experience was, they had 2 owls and some form of hawk (I could be wrong on this as I don't know much about birds, but if you leave me an email address I'll show you the picture) and they seemed to be kept in such poor conditions. There was the birds excrement all up the back walls, and all though well fed the water that was left out for them was disgusting, the place that they were kept was basically a tiny plot of land, a tiny tree or 2, a box for the owls and a horrible looking net that had been thrown over with a wooden back wall. It was unclear if they let the birds out of their cages at any point, I just wanted to know if anyone knew about keeping owls/hawks and how exactly they should be kept because I really feel as these people were neglecting the poor creatures.How to keep birds properly?
call sspca these ba**tardds desirve a kick up the butt.03000 999 999



sorry your holiday was ruinedHow to keep birds properly?
if you feel these birds were poorly treated you should get in touch with the RSPCA ...........

No comments:

Post a Comment