Thursday, October 21, 2010

I really like this guy but i cant speak to him guess im scared of embarresment :S please help?

and i guess even if you tell me over net to talk to him i probably wont still ;( its so annoying though every guy i really like i cant talk to. and i would talk to him if he talked to me first but he doesnt even talk to me his really nice his the team captain to and the thing is i dont want him to know i like him for some reason unless he tells me he likes me

so i rarely look at him well try i think cause iv had years of hiding how i feel about guys

so i dont think he knows..

and i think he looks at me to

but i just think im to ugly for anyone so why would they like me

like i guess im alright looking cause i could be alot worse but still :S

thanks anyway.

xx



oh and the guys i do talk to that i dont have feeling for i talk to alot they start likeing me... cause i have a good personality i spose anyways..



and when i ask him a question his always like why.. so im like just asking and then convo finishes get back to soccer

i really hate it when people ask why after i ask them questionsI really like this guy but i cant speak to him guess im scared of embarresment :S please help?
the problem here is your self confidence. you tell yourself your not beautiful then you will believe your not inside and out. if you werent beautiful then the guys you dont like wouldnt be liking you. you have to realize that you are beautiful inside and out, your the only one who doesnt think so and for you talk to the guy you like you need to have confidence in yourself. good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment