Thursday, October 21, 2010

How do I figure out my monthly net income?

I'll be making $48,000 a year in Florida and would like to know what my net income per month will be. I don't know how to do the calculations or what taxes and other deductions are made other than that there is a 7.5% something I will have to pay that my employer also pays. Thanks!How do I figure out my monthly net income?
Well that comes out to $932.08 per week that you would be making. So most months you would make$3,728.32 before taxes and then 4 months of the year you would make $4,660.40 before taxes. I'm not sure what Florida Taxes are, but my gross weekly income here in Arkansas is $567 and I bring home $472 - So I have $95 held out every week in taxes. Yours would be almost double that per week so I would say you would make around (give or take depending on how you file [single, married with dependants, etc.]) $2,968.32 per month in the months with 4 weeks and $3,710.40 in the months with 5 weeks. This is just a rough estimate.How do I figure out my monthly net income?
Your gross (before taxes) income will be $4,000/mo.



After taxes (and withholding 15% ($600/mo) for the 401K), you'll get about $2665/mo.



The 7.5% is the social security and medicare taxes, which is in addition to regular 1040 income tax.



Try this link:



http://www.finance.cch.com/sohoApplets/P鈥?/a>
Use this:

http://www.paycheckcity.com/netpaycalc/n鈥?/a>



It's a pay check calculator and you can customize it to fit your situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment